The Silent Assassin Fullviolence Sweatshirt
“I was always a little bit flamboyant, even before I could afford to buy clothes. When I got to where I could actually pick and choose [what I wore], I was drawn to color and tight clothes—anything just a little bit different than everybody else. I always [toed] the line, and sometimes I was willing to cross it in order to look like I wanted to look.” “When I was little, I patterned the way I looked after the town tramp in our hometown…I thought she was the prettiest thing I’d ever seen. She had the peroxide blonde hair piled up on top, with red lips and fingernails, the high heel shoes, the tight skirt. I thought she was amazingly beautiful. I was a creative child, so I would find ways to make those things possible—using a burned matchstick for eyebrows or eyeliner, or mashed-up honeysuckle for perfume.”

“I never cared what other people did, and I never cared what other people said about what I wore. It was more important that I be comfortable in my own clothes and in my own self. I couldn’t afford to be fashionable, and I wasn’t smart enough to follow those trends—nor did I have the time to do it. I was more interested in my music and in my work.” “I’m short and I’m kind of curvy, so I can’t just wear things that a big, tall person would wear. I try to accent my positive things—and try to stay away from the negative ones. I have big boobs and a tiny little waist, so I have to be careful about not having real thick fabric. Whether it’s leather or denim, I look for silhouettes that play up my best features. If I have too much stuff going on up top, then it’s just too overwhelming.”
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this The Silent Assassin Fullviolence Sweatshirt
Home: https://timestshirt.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét