Official The Philly Urge To Say We’re Back 20 Minutes After Saying It’s Over T-shirt

 Known for its bold, beautiful resort wear, Brazilian-owned label PatBO also offers a stunning assortment of swim styles. This groovy patterned top (which can either be worn around the neck or off the shoulders) and coordinating high-rise bikini bottom make for the prettiest set. A sparkly two-piece is a great way to turn heads this summer. This set comes in 19 different colors (some glittery, some not), and each one glistens in direct sunlight to turn your poolside suit into eye candy. This is one of my favorite suits! The material is high quality, the color is beautiful, and the suit holds up so well! I was looking for a suit that didn’t have bottoms that exposed too much of me and these were perfect.” Love it! I dig the trippy pattern. The bottoms fit well in the back and are the perfect amount of coverage. You can wear the top in a couple of different styles, [because] who doesn’t like options.”

Official The Philly Urge To Say We're Back 20 Minutes After Saying It's Over T-shirt

If you’re in the market for something on the minimalist side, this top-rated, open-back one-piece is for you. I needed a one-piece that had a VERY low back to prevent tan lines for my wedding dress, and THIS WORKS! It’s is a little gappy on the sides, BUT it has a low back and straps (which is what I wanted). I am not disappointed at all. I am 5’9”and 145 to 150 pounds and a medium. The adjustable straps work great!” Reviewers love how comfortable this ribbed bikini is. Plus, we appreciate its sporty silhouette, affordable price tag, and the fact that it comes in tons of fun, bright colors. Go ahead and pick up a few sets to mix and match pieces. I am obsessedddddd with this. I bought the red one for a vacation to St. Thomas and I got so many compliments at the beach. Seriously my favorite swimsuit!!”

Buy this shirt:  Official The Philly Urge To Say We’re Back 20 Minutes After Saying It’s Over T-shirt

Home:  Timestshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Timestshirt - Peace Love Autism Baltimore Ravens shirt

Original grinch Hand Heart I Hate Everyone Except My Miami Dolphins Sweatshirt

Timestshirt - Death And The Landsknecht Albrecht Dürer Shirt